Any Free passes from LOL Kids Club has certain expiration date or may be cancelled at any time with or without prior notification. It is recommended that you can call and check the status of your free passes when you plan for your visit or when you are planing to use your free passes.
PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must agree to all the following terms and conditions to book a party at LOL Kids Club:-
- At the time of booking a non refundable deposit of $100 must be paid to reserve a party package. This deposit will also be used towards the balance of the selected party package. You may book your party over the phone, in person or online at https://lolkidsclub.com/party/ You can make payments anytime before your event, either over the phone or at our location. Full payment must be made before your party begins. Any amendments made to the booking may be subject to an administration fee at the discretion of the management.
- If you cancel your party or do not show up the day it is scheduled then full payment is required.
- We store customer card info to run on our terminal for billing reasons. We would not use these details unless the customer does not show up for a reservation or if a customer fails to pay for the service received. It would only be stored in secure human non readable form. If a customer fails to pay, then we will automatically charge the card on file.
- Any children or adults passing the amount of allowed guests per package will be charged the general admission price. Have your guest check-in under your party and you will be charged at the end when finalizing your party.
- All guests need to fill out a waiver ( https://lolkidsclub.com/waiver ) in order to be admitted into LOL Kids Club playground. It is always recommended to fill out a waiver online for a speedy check in process.
- You will receive a call or email from an LOL Kids Club event planner the week leading up to your party to go over the details and confirm everything in your party.
- Changes to party size must be done at least 10 days prior to scheduled date. Deadlines for changes in food order or color must be done at least 3 days prior to the scheduled date.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult over the age of 18 years at all times.
- We will try to maintain your party room preference but there is no guarantee and rooms may change. By booking your party with us, you understand and agree that your party room(s) may be rescheduled to a different party room(s).
- Parents should ensure children play in a manner that is both safe & shows consideration to other children.
- Any and ALL food must be final on the day of confirmation. There will be no exception to this rule.
- No outside food, snacks, drinks, or ICE CREAM will be allowed past our admission gate (ONLY exceptions are: Birthday cake (No Ice Cream Cakes), cake pops, cupcakes, and Party Favors).
- Socks are required for everyone attending your party (Children and Adults).
- No pinatas, confetti, glitter, paint, or any loose decorations will be allowed in party room (A $100 Cleaning Fee will be applied for decorations not following guidelines). You may be charged if you break or mishandle any company property.
- If you bring your own loot/goody bags, please hand those out as your guests are leaving.
- Everyone in your party will receive wristbands with matching color.
- You may arrive 30 mins before your actual party time to check in, get settled and help decorate the party room if you wish, but please be aware that our staff will be cleaning the room(s) from the previous party.
- If anyone in your party has a food allergy or you have a special request please inform an event planner.
- If you plan to have a balloon artist, face painter or your child’s favorite character, they will be accounted as one of your guest in your party.
- You may order more food the day of your party but, ONLY from our Kitchen Menu.
- LOL invitations that are included in Party Packages may be picked up at our location or printed online on our website.
- 15% gratuity is automatically included.