LOL Kids Club FAQ
- What is LOL Kids Club?
- What kind of play activities do you have?
- What services do you offer?
- Where are you located?
- How can we contact you?
- Do you have food and drinks?
- Where can I get more information about LOL Kids Club?
- How is the Check-In Process at LOL Kids Club
- What is the liability waiver for?
- What is the Admission Price?
- Can the first child be the youngest one and then the other kids will be additional price?
- If I have two children and two adults, would both adults be free?
- Do I still need to pay even though I am not playing in the playground?
- Do I need to go in with my children?
- We are just going to be here for only an hour. Do I still need to pay full price?
- Is there a time limit?
- Can we leave and come back?
- I’m not playing. Can I wear my shoes?
- Where can I get information about Field Trips?
- Do you have military discounts?
- Do you have Membership Benefits?
- How can I register for a membership and what I need to know about LOL Kids Club membership?
- I lost my membership card, can I get a replacement?
- Can we bring outside food?
- Does the birthday child count in the package?
- How much would it be for additional children for my Party?
- What if there are more adults than children?
- If we have less than the designated number of guests, what happens?
- How long is the private party room for?
- Do we have to leave after the 2-hour room reservation is over?
- What types of interactive games do you play with the children?
- Can we add food on the day of the party?
- How much would it be to add more food?
- Can we bring our own decorations?
- When can we bring in our decorations?
- How many tables are in each package?
- Can we reschedule the party to a different date?
- Can we bring in a character, balloon artist, or face painter?
- If we cancel our party, will we be able to get our deposit back?
- WALK-IN PARTY terms and agreement.
What is LOL Kids Club?
LOL KIDS CLUB is a Premier Indoor Playground, Family Entertainment and Event Center designed to provide maximum fun for all to enjoy!
What kind of play activities do you have?
Our fun filled facility is complete with the following interactive playground equipment:
- Obstacle Course
- Ninja Crawl
- Nerf-ball Battle Arena
- LOL Ball Pit
- Interactive Games
- And so much more!
What services do you offer?
LOL Kids Club specializes in:
- School Field Trips
- Sport Meets
- Business Functions
- Family & Team Reunions
- Fundraisers & Charities
- Parties & Special Events
- Childhood Development & Sensory Skills
- Promote Family Bonding
- Creating lasting memories for the whole family.
Where are you located?
- California: 735 N Milliken Ave, Unit A, Ontario, CA 91764
- Las Vegas: 7460 S. Rainbow Blvd, Unit 130, Las Vegas, NV 89139
How can we contact you?
- LOL Kids Club Las Vegas Phone: (702) 613-0388
- LOL Kids Club Ontario Phone: (909) 948-8588
- Email: email@example.com
Do you have food and drinks?
Yes, we have a Cafe area that offers a large variety of delicious food such as kids meals, sandwiches, salads, snacks, boba drinks, smoothies and much more!
Where can I get more information about LOL Kids Club?
- LOL Kids Club Website
- Facebook, LOL Kids Club at Ontario, CA
- Facebook, LOL Kids Club at Las Vegas, NV
- Yelp LOL Kids Club at Ontario, CA
- Yelp LOL Kids Club at Las Vegas, NV
How is the Check-In Process at LOL Kids Club?
To be admitted to the playground, you will be asked to sign a waiver. To save time when you arrive, you may fill out and sign your liability waiver in advance. Please note that you must be at least 18 years old in order to sign a liability waiver. If you are not 18 years old, please ask your parent or legal guardian to complete this process. Every adult must fill out a waiver including adults without children.
- Click here to fill waiver for playground at Ontario, California.
- Click here to fill waiver for playground at Las Vegas, Nevada
You may also use our computers in our facility to fill and sign a waiver, but depending on the number of customers there may be a waiting time. We highly suggest for you to complete the waiver online, on your phone, or any computer connected to the internet.
What is the liability waiver for?
The waiver is an agreement that you sign to consent that you understand the rules, risks, and policies in consideration of being allowed to enter into the play area and/or participate in any party/program or any other event at LOL Kids Club. You may read the full text of the waiver here.
What is the Admission Price? Admission is good for ALL DAY PLAY and price vary based on location as given below:-
Admission prices for playground in Ontario, California
- FREE – Infant (0-9 Months)
- $9.95 – Toddler (10 Months – 2 years)
- $16.95 – 1st Child (Ages 3-17).
- $9.95 – Additional Child
- FREE – 1st Adult
- $5.00 – Additional Adult
Admission prices for playground in Las Vegas, Nevada
- FREE – Infant (0-11 Months)
- $12.95 – Toddler (Ages 1- 2)
- $16.95 – 1st Child (Ages 3-17).
- $12.95 – Additional Child
- FREE – 1st Adult
- $5.00 – Additional Adult
Can the first child be the youngest one and then the other kids will be additional price?
- No. The first child will always be the oldest child in the group.
If I have two children and two adults, would both adults be free?
- No. It is only 1 free adult per group.
Do I still need to pay even though I am not playing in the playground?
- Anyone who pass our security gate is required to pay. We are charging for occupancy since we do have a capacity.
Do I need to go in with my children?
- Yes. We do require one supervising adult at all times.
We are just going to be here for only an hour. Do I still need to pay full price?
- Yes. General admission prices is for all day play.
Is there a time limit?
- There is no time limit! Our guests are welcome to come in when business is open and can stay until we close, we will appreciate you just as much!
Can we leave and come back?
- Monday – Friday. There is no restriction; you can leave the playground and come back for free on the same day with your receipt stamped at Guest Services.
- Saturday and Sunday: You have two hours to come back. You just need your receipt to be stamped. If you are not able to come back within those two hours, you would pay 50% of admissions.
I’m not playing. Can I wear my shoes?
- Everyone going beyond the security gate is required to take off their shoes and wear socks. It is for the safety and sanitation of others.
Where can I get information about Field Trips?
Pricing, discount offers and packages for field trips vary by locations and link is given below. Please refer to the following links to get more info for each location.
- LOL Kids Club Field Trip at Ontario, CA click here.
- LOL Kids Club Field Trip at Las Vegas, Nevada click here.
Do you have military discounts?
- Yes, military families get 20% admission discount by showing a valid military ID.
- Military discounts are not combinable with other offers or coupons, including Tuesday and Thursday specials.
- Military discount is only towards admission and not applicable to cafe items, events and other products.
Do you have Membership Benefits?
Yes, our members enjoy the following benefits:-
- Entry level (0 points) receive 10% admission discount and gets 3 points for each dollar spent.
- Heroic level (1500 pts) receive 20% admission discount & gets 3 points for each dollar spent.
- Legendary level (3000 pts) receive 30% admission discount, 10% OFF Party package and gets 4 points for each dollar spent. Party package discount is only once per year and can’t rollover.
- Eligible for promotional offers.
How can I register for a membership and what I need to know about LOL Kids Club membership?
- To become a member,sign up at Guest Service and receive your membership card.
- Membership is only $25 per year.
- Membership only applies to the card holder. It cannot be transferred.
- Membership cannot be combined with any other kind of promotions, discounts and or coupons.
- Membership cards are limited to each location.
- Upload funds into the membership card and use the card to pay for ADMISSION, CAFE and PARTY PACKAGES.
- Each time you use your membership card, you accumulate points and when you reach to a certain amount of points you could move up to the next level.
- The card holder could pay for admission for family members and their friends as long as the cardholder is present and if there is enough funds in the card.
I lost my membership card, can I get a replacement?
- Yes, you can get a replacement card for only $2.00
LOL Kids Club Party FAQs
Can we bring outside food?
- Aside from cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, and pre-assembled goodie bags, no outside food is allowed. No ice cream or ice cream cakes are allowed because we do not have freezers large enough to hold them.
Does the birthday child count in the package?
- Yes, the birthday child is included in the package as well as one of the parents.
How much would it be for additional children for my Party?
- It would be same as our regular admission price, look for our FAQ for admission prices.
What if there are more adults than children?
- If there are extra children tickets available, they can be used for the extra adults; however, extra adult tickets cannot be used to pay for additional children.
If we have less than the designated number of guests, what happens?
- If there are any leftover children admissions, free admission tickets will be issued to the party parent for their use whenever they want to bring their children back.
How long is the private party room for?
- 2 hour private room
Do we have to leave after the 2-hour room reservation is over?
- The parents and kids are free to stay in the playground until we close, but they cannot stay in the room after the 2 hour reservation is over.
What types of interactive games do you play with the children?
- Scavenger hunts, musical chairs, limbo, dance off, freeze dance. However, games are optional.
Can we add food on the day of the party?
- No, but you may order from kitchen menu.
How much would it be to add more food?
- See add-on menu for prices.
Can we bring our own decorations?
- Yes. Decorations like balloons, tablecloths, and centerpieces can be brought in the week before the event and/or the day of at least 30 minutes before the event starts.
- If you bring them the day of before your event starts, please be aware that our staff will be cleaning the party room(s) from the previous party decorations. You may enter your party room 10-15 minutes before your event to set up.
We do not allow:
- Any décor that damages the walls (double-sided tape is ok)
- Any décor that hangs from the ceiling
- Confetti, piñatas, or any décor that will make a big mess
Party parent may be subject to an additional cleaning fee if these guidelines are not followed.
When can we bring in our decorations?
- We ask that you bring the decorations in the week before the event
so that our staff can decorate the room for you. If you would like to set up the decorations yourself before the event starts,
you can come 30 minutes before your event. Just be aware that our staff will be cleaning the party room(s) from the previous party decorations.
You may enter your party room 10-15 minutes before your event to set up.
How many tables are in each package?
Each table seats 8 people
Each table seats 8 people
Can we reschedule the party to a different date?
- Yes, but it is dependent on availability. We just ask as a courtesy that you notify us at least 2 weeks in advance if possible.
Can we bring in a character, balloon artist, or face painter?
- Yes, however, the character will be counted as one of your guests.
If we cancel our party, will we be able to get our deposit back?
- No, the deposit is non-refundable.
WALK-IN PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All shoes must be checked in to Guest Services;
- Socks must be worn at all times as it is for sanitary and safety reasons.
- There must be a responsible adult over the age of 18 supervising their children at all times!
- All tables in our cafe and lobby area are on a first come, first serve basis; THERE IS NO RESERVING TABLES!
- TABLE COVERS AND OTHER DECORATIONS (such as banners, confetti, glitter, or piñatas) ARE NOT ALLOWED! Balloons are okay.
- You may bring in your own cake, cupcakes, cake pops etc. NO ICE CREAM CAKES OR ICE CREAM.
- Alcohol, drugs, and/or weapons are strictly prohibited!
Please understand that the goal of LOL Kids Club is to provide a safe and fun environment for anyone and everyone entering our facility. If you or any of your guests act inappropriately, you may be asked to leave our facility without any refund.